Just saw my first 2008 in person

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a little closer look at the 08's today while having the PSD's oil changed at Bob Tomes Ford There was a "rookie" salesman that popped out on the lot about 8 AM really excited to show one to me (after I told him I had my diesel in for service). He first wanted to show me the tailgate step on a 450 pickup, but it was locked, so we looked at a 250's. He was "rattling off" numbers about towing, etc. (I knew most of the numbers already and didn't hurt his ego too much). I actually like the "front step bumper" alot, makes it easier to get under the hood. I wanted to test drive one, but had other things to do and didn't take the time. I met up with my salesman later on the showroom floor when I went in to get a book. I asked him if he's got one for a demo yet (he always drives a Super Duty Diesel demo), and he said he's already on his second one. Said the first one sold when he only had 400 miles on it. I was really shocked to see the $7000+ sticker price for the 6.4. Makes me want to (and I will) keep driving the 02 a lot more miles.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:nutkick: That is what I just felt like when I heard $7000.00 for the 6.4. I can't wait to stop in and look at one of the 08.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58