Kamatsu WA450

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
Be sure to maintain your equipment cause if not you'll be in a hole (a big one) this guy ran the truck 8 gallons low:dunno on oil and to top ot off the injector on cylinder #3 was stuck open and it cooked the piston, it also split the middle press fit liner in half, what an ugly site for a Cummins L10:eek: Great engine+negligent operator=$$$$$$ took about 7 hours to pull the engine and I'm wating on parts......

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, you talking big money to get this thing ready to run again, not counting what it cost for it not working. Good luck.
Doug

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Sounds like fun... if I had more time I'd post some of the stuff I get into, gets pretty crazy sometimes. Please do post some carnage pics :sweet

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I catch one of my operators cranking anything without opening the hood and they are fired on the spot! Just for that reason.

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
Pictures

I'll get some more photos of the liner, piston,head & valves on Tuesday. Haven't been to the garage in a couple of days since I tore it down, plus the parts are not in yet. This guy got quoted at the local Komatsu dealer for $20,000:dizzy to install a remanufactured engine, I'll overhaul it for about $6,000 not including labor but hey, it's still around half of that bill.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
WorthLess

carnage! carnage! carnage! carnage! carnage! carnage!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58