Knee Being Replaced Tomorrow

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
Well I had my right knee replaced 6 weeks ago and it went so well I'm having the left one done tomorrow. If this one goes as well as the first one, I'll be back to an active life style in a short time. This is not a cake walk but in 2 weeks or so, there is less pain than before the surgery. Isn't modern medicine wonderful? :)
Probably will post results next Sunday or Monday if all goes well.
Jim

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JimmyDee said:
Well I had my right knee replaced 6 weeks ago and it went so well I'm having the left one done tomorrow.
Jim

So what are you replacing your knees with? Elbows? Wrists? Maybe a nice set of perky breasts? :D :D :D :D

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Definitely Good Luck Jimmy! Is the knee replacement surgeries due to occupational wear out/injuries?

Keep us posted on the progress :sweet

Bill

ArlieEdwards

Arlie
Reaction score
Jimmy, You will be in my prayers. When I had my rotator cuff surgery, the doctor told me that the ideal is to be put back as if it had never happened, but it would be considered a success if you hurt less after the surgery than before.

Arlie

dmd

Reaction score
The key to all of this is to make sure to get the physical therapy. It hurts like heck sometimes, but without it you can never fully recover.

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
Ford_Forgotton said:
So what are you replacing your knees with? Elbows? Wrists? Maybe a nice set of perky breasts? :D :D :D :D
With the latest Titanium and plastic resurfacing equipment. I guess these cause an automatic pull over when trying to get through the line to board an airplane.
Jim

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
dmd said:
The key to all of this is to make sure to get the physical therapy. It hurts like heck sometimes, but without it you can never fully recover.
I've done about 4 weeks of it on the first and it is doable. You are 100% correct though, I've heard some bad outcomes from the ones that don't do what they are told to do.
Don't make since to me to go through the surgery and then not bite the bullet for a few weeks to assure a good outcome.
Jim

BROKER

SOUTHBOUND & DOWN
Reaction score
Jimmy , I don't know you but I wish you the best of luck . Hope all goes well and you get back to a fun life again. :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58