larger rear fuel tank

Ragdude

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a larger tank that would fit in place of the rear stock 18 gal. on a '96 F350, CC, lwb, PSD ? I would love some extra weight on the back end, plus longer cruise distance.

RoReRi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone else that knows more of the specifics will chime in here, but I have heard of using a Bronco tank. I think its like 33 gallons, but I've slept since I read about them soI could be wrong...:dunno

Good luck
RoReRi

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Bronco tank is the cheap way to go if you can find a good tank or the expensive way is Transferflow, do a websearch and you'll find their site. Get ready for sticker shock though.

Welcome to SDD too!

4drdually

Wrench Head
Reaction score
the bronco tanks are super cheap, like a 100 bucks. Get the sender too so the gauge reads correctly. Check ebay.

Brad B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year model bronco tanks should I look for? Is install a real PIA ?

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the bronco tank from a 96 will work wonderfully. You just need one from a fuel injected bronco so you have a return fitting and vents on the tank.

I have only the bronco tank on my truck and want bigger. 50 will fit where the bronco tank does you just have to custom fab the tank yourself.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
When you pick up a Bronco tank be sure and get the mounting straps too or you will need to fab up your own..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg