Last time seeing this

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
Paid 2.209 last night at Albertsons :thumbs

Do you know how HORRIBLE it is that we be braggin about $2.20 a gallon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????!!!!!!!!!

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
JohnBoyToo said:
Do you know how HORRIBLE it is that we be braggin about $2.20 a gallon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????!!!!!!!!!

Yes I hate that I pay over $1. Yes Bill, it's the one caddy corner to Tractor Supply Co.

Last edited:

JIM_C

Turbo Lover
Reaction score
JohnBoyToo said:

That's just what I was thinking. What a crock of BS. I'll GLADLY send China's CRAP back to them so they'll stop driving up the demand for oil and maybe, just maybe, the prices will be a little more reasonable. -mad

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
$2.25/g here last Sunday...$2.10 the Monday before at the Love's on the complete other side of town. It's always average of 15 cents cheaper than everywhere else including two other Love's in town...volume I guess. :dunno Talked to dad and he said it's $2.31 today....everywhere I've seen is around $2.55! :cussing:

The thing that gets me is that the oil that was bought yesterday won't be here for at least a month probably. :rolleyes: But when the price of oil goes down fuel prices don't fall as fast as they rise! What's up with that? It's a big racket!

We have oil wells too and like the price, but like Tbar said.....we are eating it in other spending areas....plowing is getting really expensive! Looks like it might be time to buy a no-till drill for planting and a nice spray rig for the weeds!

Last edited:

Snowman269

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wednesday it was 2.35 - wife and I both filled up. $172 ouch!!!
Thursday it jumped 2.47 - Maybe it wasn't such an ouch.
Friday - today 2.55 - Screw it, lets go away for the weekend. Ohh, that will burn fuel, Ok, lets stay home. If she could only make up her mind... :dunno

CHPMustang

Reaction score
The photo that I shot that's in the first post went to $2.29 Thursday which stayed that way thru this morning then went out on an errand and it was $2.39 3 hours later :(

Playing California catch up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58