latest edition

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
do you really have to ask???:innocent

i was gonna do the shackle thing but i am getting ill advised to it. so back to the addaleaf. got a line on a set. just waiting for $$ tree to grow...it got dried up...:lmao

bill: that goes for shocks too...(the waiting part) i guess we wont be friends anymore til then..:boxing

the guy who told me about the add a leafs also said bilstiens too.... I JUST DON"T LIKE THE COLOR SCHEME:sorry

Last edited:

atk

Reaction score
do you really have to ask???:innocent

i was gonna do the shackle thing but i am getting ill advised to it. so back to the addaleaf. got a line on a set. just waiting for $$ tree to grow...it got dried up...:lmao

bill: that goes for shocks too...(the waiting part) i guess we wont be friends anymore til then..:boxing

the guy who told me about the add a leafs also said bilstiens too.... I JUST DON"T LIKE THE COLOR SCHEME:sorry

:lmao....:lmao

yeah i am not to fond(shocks) of the colour either, but probaly what i will get when i do the front add-a-leaf....

Fine69

Reaction score
:lmao....:lmao

yeah i am not to fond(shocks) of the colour either, but probaly what i will get when i do the front add-a-leaf....

Is it the Bilstein yellow you don't like? If it is, get the 5100 series, they are silver, and look really good.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin good Red was thinking about doing the same thing this weekend but didn't know what it would look like installed. With that pic I think I'll go ahead and do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg