Latest Recall

rsjohnsn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I got my truck back with a REMANUFACTURED turbo and a new Y pipe. The truck runs better now and I gained 5lb more boost which puts me at 25-26psi. I am concerned about the remaned turbo but not sure if it will make a difference if I bring it up. Also, on the work order they have a bunch of codes that they pulled but I never had a SES light. The codes are P006A, P0401, P0404, P0603, P132B(?), and P2269. Can someone tell me what these codes are or is this something the tech just wrote down to justify the work because he never checked it yesterday.

Thanks
Scott

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
The 400 codes all are for the EGR valve. They probably replaced it. 603 is Power keep alive to the PCM failure. They unhooked the battery. 132B does not exist and 2269 is Water in fuel. Sorry, 6A does not exist. There are no codes with A or B or C in them.

Dave

rsjohnsn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dave, I believe the code is P1323 and P0064 or P0069. This tech should have been a doctor with this jibberish writing. Anyway if those make sense then I would appreciate the meaning. Is there a site that I can go to for the codes or are you just that good :hail

Thanks
Scott

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
0069 is the BARO sensor. That is the barometer sensor. It senses the atmospheric pressure. This code does not mean they replaced it or that is was faulty. I cannot find anything for 1323 or 1328, but 1334 and 1335 have to do with the EGR valve again. 1334 is the throttle plate actuator not matching the throttle plate and 1335 is a difference between commanded position and actual position.

I hope this helps some Scott.

Dave

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
Scott-
on the reman.:dunno as for the new turbo, my tech. told me that it was a new turbo, (changed vanes, geometry, over all performance). my truck was the 2nd one he has installed so it was new not reman. as for the remans., my after my factory turbo puked i got a reman. and was told that that is how they come. no new turbos existed(supposedly) if a dealer had ordered one it came remanufactured. that is what i was told at the time (1.5 yrs. ago):sorry
if it is something that you just gotta know, then i would just call back and ask the tech why a reman and not a new upgraded turbo. i guess it all falls under the category of a good tech and a great tech as to what anwser you may get.. good luck:thumbs

dzltech1

big Bench Press Daddy
Reaction score
rsjohnsn said:
Hi all, I just had the latest recall done which was for reprogramming the computer (06E17 I believe). Anyway, this recall addressed all my problems and even fixed them with the exception of one, the serious turbo lag at take off. The truck runs better, better fuel mileage, better idle and quicker starts. The problem that bugged me the worst was the lack of power at take-off and now that seems to be worse than before the recall. Once the truck hits 2nd gear she takes off like a rocket but it is a pain to get to 2nd gear. Has anyone had this recall done and if so have you had any problems similiar to mine or any problems at all? Also, will a programmer help this issue? And if so, what would be the best programmer to use for play and towing.

Thanks
Scott
have your egr valve and turbo checked,sounds like they maybe coked up with soot.:thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58