Lawdy this is scary

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
threejacks said:
This would have to be true love.
Sure as heck can't be physical attraction, from either point of view...

I'm with TxAtty, I'm not so sure she's "with child" so much as "with cheeseburgers". As girl that big don't show much when she's pregnant, what's another 8 pounds when you already pack around 350?

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Don't knock the big girls... I married one. But she isn't big now. The wonders of bariatric surgery will drop 150 pounds in about two years time.

LauraGS.jpg

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Any of you guys see the show Wrong Turn? I think it was filmed near the site of that wedding.

powerboatr said:
seems to be from a state with Large mountains, I was thinking it might even be up near

btw............ we dont grow'em like that around here. Imma thinkin its the altitude.:sweet

36f81e18.jpg

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
The groom bears a striking resemblence to the banjo picker in "Deliverance".:D

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
bama-six-gun said:
if you go to the local vol. fire dept. to get married:rolleyes: , YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK
I don't think there's any "might" there

rray32539 said:
Don't knock the big girls... I married one. But she isn't big now. The wonders of bariatric surgery will drop 150 pounds in about two years time.
They gotta have a little bitta meat on em for me to go there.

What can I say, I take an appreciation into a very nice rear end.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Any of you guys see the show Wrong Turn? I think it was filmed near the site of that wedding.

btw............ we dont grow'em like that around here. Imma thinkin its the altitude.:sweet

36f81e18.jpg

Is that Arron Tippin ? :D

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
95_stroker said:

36f81e18.jpg
Looks like you're enjoying where her hand is :sly

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was involved in a wedding like that. IT was truly scary. It was a guy from work. He was 30 something and mentally shallenged, and she was 60 something and 450 lbs. When they launched the garder, all of the groomsmen were dodging it. When it was finally taken, the guy had to wrap it around his arm 4 times for it to stay up...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14