Lawdy this is scary

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
If that is not a joke, I hope those redneck SOBs don't have internet access, because they are celebrities for all the wrong reasons, and I'm assuming that would be hurtful to them.

If they are happy, who are we to judge... :dunno

That said, HOLY FRIGGING COW, man, can you believe that couple? :roflmao

One point of comment, if your wedding reception is out in front of the local firehouse because it is the only building big enough to hold the 15 people in your wedding within a reasonable driving distance, and you are a short, wimpy, blonde guy that thinks wearing his good sneakers is acceptable wedding attire, then your choices for finding a wife within a resonable distance are going to be pretty slim. So I say, good for him, he found someone. And he can HAVE her!!! :roflmao

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Hoss 350 said:
If that is not a joke, I hope those redneck SOBs don't have internet access, because they are celebrities for all the wrong reasons, and I'm assuming that would be hurtful to them.

If they are happy, who are we to judge... :dunno

That said, HOLY FRIGGING COW, man, can you believe that couple? :roflmao

One point of comment, if your wedding reception is out in front of the local firehouse because it is the only building big enough to hold the 15 people in your wedding within a reasonable driving distance, and you are a short, wimpy, blonde guy that thinks wearing his good sneakers is acceptable wedding attire, then your choices for finding a wife within a resonable distance are going to be pretty slim. So I say, good for him, he found someone. And he can HAVE her!!! :roflmao

and She looks to be With CHILD :eek: :eek: :eek: Whos your Daddy :D :roflmao

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
Dayumn!

That's pretty damn awkward. Robert, you must not really do anything?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14