Leather Steering Wheel Peeling

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
Or you can do the steering wheel outta the navigator and towncars and never deal with peeling again. Mine peeled at bout 50k miles and i replaced the wheel.

Hey Ima going to PM you about this steering wheel. or if anyone knows where I can get that that would be great!!! every dealer I call around here always asks me for my vin before they do anything.:rant

sawed off

Party like a rockstar
Reaction score
I cant remember where I seen it, but they used to make a carbon fiber one just like the wood grain one as well. Think it was stylin concepts

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Hey Ima going to PM you about this steering wheel. or if anyone knows where I can get that that would be great!!! every dealer I call around here always asks me for my vin before they do anything.:rant

just call a boneyard..

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
oh yeah.. btw...

I got sick of putting hockey tape on mine and got one of the $9.00 Auto Zone specials...

problem solved..

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
none of my junkyards have any. I think I have to try car-parts.com they are ify at best but usually have it.

I have the wrong color hatch on my car because of a junk yard. i think they are just mean people. I tried ebay, and nothing available right now. I also tried the we put wood on yours and they want $499 for that.

I have been looking for one of these for about a year, so I dont mind to keep looking some more. I think I will be getting the stillieto sirius instead for my bday.

No covers. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58