Let's Play Pick My Truck

Pick My Truck (Peterbilt colors)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Do you know why there is a difference between a Jehovah's Witness and a Freightliner?

You can shut the door on a Jehovah's Witness, but you cant on a Freightliner!!!!

I don't care who you are that's funny right there. :roflmao :roflmao

Bama. I also hear there are issues with 2007 emmissons cats. Is that truck a 2007 with a pre emmission motor or is it fully emmissioned? I have reason to believe the pre 2007 cats were still a very good option.

I think you will be allright with a pete since they are a paccar owned company. :thumbs

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ONly the people that have never driven a freightshaker would recommend a freightshaker. They are the chevy cavalier of the trucking industry

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ONly the people that have never driven a freightshaker would recommend a freightshaker. They are the chevy cavalier of the trucking industry

Ive driven almost every brand truck in the us and the two freightliners ive had where the best in every way ( both had cats ). Also I am 6'4' tall and pet/kenworth/mack have no room at all. Also the new petes at work (with cats and alison autos) are falling apart the newest one is less than a year old has spent more time in the shop than on the road (two tranys and one computer pre emissions). The best motor out there hands down is the detroit and thay only come in freightliners now. Sorry about the rant bama I wish you the best of luck with the new truck and many trouble free miles.:thumbs

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score

small & fuel efficient but a tad bit underpowered?

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Ive driven almost every brand truck in the us and the two freightliners ive had where the best in every way ( both had cats ). Also I am 6'4' tall and pet/kenworth/mack have no room at all. Also the new petes at work (with cats and alison autos) are falling apart the newest one is less than a year old has spent more time in the shop than on the road (two tranys and one computer pre emissions). The best motor out there hands down is the detroit and thay only come in freightliners now. Sorry about the rant bama I wish you the best of luck with the new truck and many trouble free miles.:thumbs

aint no big deal, i like all kinds of trucks, just partial to Peterbilt's

my dad has owned them all in the 50 plus years he has been in the biz

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And thus we have the Ford VS. CHevy VS. Dodge debate. I kind fo feel that every truck is suited to a particular driving style and that is why some people will have great luck with a chevy and someone else will not. Some with the class 8 trucks.

pete37922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i say Pete wit a Cat C-15 all the way...i kno some1 who ordered a brand new KW wit a Detroit and now cant get the truck started...brand spankin new...!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14