Let's Play Pick My Truck

Pick My Truck (Peterbilt colors)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Congratulations. The truck with the most votes is...................................

Sirius White with Flame Red
redpete.jpg

Hopefully we can have it all done in a few weeks or so.

I know some maybe be dissappointed because of whats under the hood, but I told my Dad, its your call on the engine. The company that ordered all of the these trucks with the CATs have had reall good success with them, so that is what we are going with.

atk

Reaction score
Congratulations. The truck with the most votes is...................................

redpete.jpg

I know some maybe be dissappointed because of whats under the hood, but I told my Dad, its your call on the engine. The company that ordered all of the these trucks with the CATs have had reall good success with them, so that is what we are going with.

so what do i win...thats what i voted for....:D

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score

redpete.jpg

I missed the votes, but I would have voted for the white and red one too. That's a pretty truck.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score

redpete.jpg

Well good luck with your Cat then, just remember that you have been warned :rant

there will be no fussin' when/ if you got problems with it

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
in the words of faith hill at the 06 cma awards "WHAAAT"

:roflmao :roflmao

the hooker gold and garter red lost ???
i demand a recount :stir :stir

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads