Lets see those SuperDuty Trucks!! (OFFICIAL PICTURE THREAD)

01yellerCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loaded for the drive to Washington. No, it's not a repost of an old pic. Made the drive one more time.

4d28c325896b7208978b7f760575985c.jpg

troutwest66

6.0- The Dark Side!
Reaction score
02Oilburner,

Those are pretty sharp! Do you get icy roads in the winter there in NC? Sometimes the more aggressive treads don't always have the best traction on ice. Siping does help, though.

snicklas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We don't get much of anything here in central NC. When we do I stay home if at all possible.

That's no joke....... I've been a Northerner all my life. I've lived in East Central Illinois growing up, and now live in Central Indiana, near Indianapolis. I was in Raleigh in February or March of 1998 for training at Nortel... The class I was in, was an evening class, and at the dinner break, there was talk of them closing the school because it was snowing...... I wandered over to a window, and looked out, and asked where it was snowing..... someone from the school said "Look, you can see the snow drifting across the parking lot"..... I just laughed, because their definition of drifting, was what I call snaking across the lot, not even a dusting. I told them, this won't even slow me down on the way back to the hotel. They asked what kind of 4x4 I was driving..... I told them a Pontiac Bonneville....... they were all stunned....... or thought I was crazy..... but up here, that was nothing.......

troutwest66

6.0- The Dark Side!
Reaction score
Same here in north Idaho, Scott. I'm a high school PE teacher here and I don't know how many days I expect no school and nope, school's in! Snow is play time here. A lot of snow mobiles, ATV's with and without tracks, skiing (not me, though), snow shoeing, predator hunting, etc. Lock in the hubs and go!!

Eltrut

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Is it just me? Why can't I see any of these pics? I'm new to this but should be able to figure this out.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk