Leveling kits

bigmike33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi I am new to this site so bear with me. I just bought my first diesel. It is a 2004 F350 Lariat turbo diesel FX4. Anyhow I want to install a 2 inch leveling kit. What should I buy? If you just block it will it be hard on the u joints and front end or should I buy the entire kit/ NEED HELP

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NEVER put blocks on the front of a leaf sprung truck. It is dangerous and puts way to much stress on the front end. There plenty of companys making add a leaf kits that are not that expensive and much safer. Dont forget to buy the proper trac bar drop and pitman arm.

'57turbo

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Are you sure you neeed 2"? use a floorjack to raise te front or the truck.
Measure before and raise the truck the 2" and step back to see if it is what you are looking for.
I only put a 1" block on my truck to level it.
I would be more worried about the track bar than the u-joints if you only do blocks.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
i put a 1.5" add-a-leaf leveling spring on my 2004 F350 SRW, and it made it look just right. it still has just enough rake to the front end. :thumbs

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
i still gotta put on my 2" aal. sitting on the bench. manufacture told me no extra brackets needed til a 3" or more lift is added..fwiw

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58