Line-X before I install my new cap?

BigBlock

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm a LINE-X dealer.

Get the bed sprayed BEFORE you install the tonneau. Rust is the enemy. The dealer will remove any light rust. If you have heavy rust, you may have a problem. LINE-X will provide a permanent water-tight seal. You'll love the bedliner and you'll have the only brand with a nationwide lifetime warranty.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
BigBlock said:
I'm a LINE-X dealer.

Get the bed sprayed BEFORE you install the tonneau. Rust is the enemy. The dealer will remove any light rust. If you have heavy rust, you may have a problem. LINE-X will provide a permanent water-tight seal. You'll love the bedliner and you'll have the only brand with a nationwide lifetime warranty.

I am not just a customer..... I own the company:roflmao :roflmao
just had to :sorry:innocent

ryaneverk2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm scheduled to go in today at noon to get 'er done! Then installing the cap on Sunday afternoon.

DavidJ

DavidJ
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
david j
Never lower yourself or standards to be X-cepted by anyone - Me!

you mean like having MORAL fiber ? Yes sir:thumbs

Absolutely!:thumbs

NavyAg

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
You will love the Line-X liner. I too was skeptical since I had a plastic liner in my previous F150. What a mess underneath when ever I peeked at it. Thank goodness for Ford having better sheet metal than in the past. On my new KR, I had the Line-X guy spray my liner in the week after I picked it up and was totally impressed with the quality and the look. I have had more complements on the looks and the durability (I haul lots in my truck bed also) than ever (no complements on the plastic liner). Best of luck to you!:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14