lokkin to buy a camper.help???

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
:sweet Home Sweet Home :sweet

$700 sounds like a heck of a deal to me. I bet you can make some $$$ on it in the future.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
:sweet Home Sweet Home :sweet

$700 sounds like a heck of a deal to me. I bet you can make some $$$ on it in the future.

thats what im thinking unless i decide to keep it.ive wanted a camper for a while now.now i found a decent deal on a 5er i didnt want a bumper pull camper

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hot damm 94F! I'm happy for you. Take your time and fix 1 little thing a week. Shoot in a few months you'd have it probably looking alot better then mine. And I paid alot more then 700 bux for mine. Something I forgot to mention is hit those salvage building material yards. You would not believe some of the deals i find there. And it's just stuff from wrecked semi-trucks. Absolutely nothing wrong with the material but the insurance company wrote it off cause its from a wrecked semi. You can get stuff dirt cheap from those places. Good luck with your new project brother!

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
im gonna do it up nice replace everything that got wet.a friend of mine offered to clean the inside for me for something to do on his days off.just waiting on a check to roll in this week.i told the guy about it and he was cool.said he would hold it for me if i was dead serious.i gotta drop off atleast 50 bux just so he knows i want it.he asked for it today but i didnt have it.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sure hope that sucker has a good heater in it to keep you warm up there in MA.
Good Luck. You will need a 100 gal propane tank, to set out side of the trailer.
Doug

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
i was in this situation last year as well.everybody says "come live with me"so i do and i get thrown out for no reason at all.last time i had a junk camper with no heat.2 electric space heaters kept me nice and warm.but the furnace is supposed to work excellent.plus its supposed to be insulated good.cold night?toss on another blanket.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58