Look what i got to work on today...

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
Normally I just work on the SEI 60K Cargo Loader (i am the only mechanic here for them - http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/equip/tunner-981761a.jpg ) but being that i am all caught up on my work and a new Ford was due a service i figured it would be a good chance to get to know my truck and tinker with some things and not have to worry about breaking something on my own truck. Hey its only your tax dollars :D

2005 F350 6.0L PSD 4x4 :sweet

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add an exhaust, intake, gauges, and a race tune. Then watch that thing smoke the tires. With that short wheelbase it should be a blast to race. :roflmao Keith

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
We have some of those over here on base, every now and then you see them :burnit

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
We dont use those to pull planes, those pull Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE).. We use colemans to pull the planes around

web_030326-F-5712B-026.jpg

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
Scarlet_Nape said:
Bet that sucker gets gooooood mileage when not towing!!:sweet :roflmao

If memory serves me right (and usualy it doesnt) the 4th gear is locked out of the transmission and it has something like 7.xx gears in the differential.... basically it doesnt go past 30 mph full throttle... but it gets there in a hurry. :D

XTrmXJ said:
We dont use those to pull planes, those pull Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE).. We use colemans to pull the planes around

web_030326-F-5712B-026.jpg

Yup... we have those too.... and the FMC B450, B600, Stewart-Stevenson (the big mo-fo), NMC Wollards, and we have some old 1969 piece of.... well... you get the idea.

What base are you at and where do you work?

-Mike

Talon67

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
That would make an interesting trail rig! Nice XJ by the way!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14