LOOKIN' GOOD!

97nukeford

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
If they flipped the headlights, maybe. I'm not real hot on the "superduty" across the top of the grill. I'm glad I got the '06,

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
i got a question: look at the interior shot, what is the orange/red knob below the 4wheel shifter? looks like what i call the air brake knob?:dunno
and the front does look funny, possibly due to the large openings on each side of the grill. it makes it look rather large. makes you wonder what the srw will look like, any better?:dunno

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
red 6 0-no said:
i got a question: look at the interior shot, what is the orange/red knob below the 4wheel shifter? looks like what i call the air brake knob?:dunno
and the front does look funny, possibly due to the large openings on each side of the grill. it makes it look rather large. makes you wonder what the srw will look like, any better?:dunno
Some of you people sure have good eyes. I just now saw the air brake knob on it. Maybe it will have a elec.parking brake. Will just have to wait and see.:cool:

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
would you be making reference to what i call the fake air brake knob. basically a button that once pushed, as i have been told how this works, is it drops a pin into the tranny so it can't engage?? i had that on an old work truck i drove F700. fooled a lot of people w/ the 'yep it has air brakes' psssht sound i made w/ my mouth. lots believed it:roflmao :roflmao

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
red 6 0-no said:
i got a question: look at the interior shot, what is the orange/red knob below the 4wheel shifter?
Thats the eject button. Anyone driving a truck with headlights that ugly will find it very useful encase anyone they know sees them.

The good stuff.
Diesel fans will be glad to know there's an all-new Powerstroke in the works. Built by International, the new diesel V8 will displace 6.4 liters, feature a pair of sequential turbos and generate 350 horsepower and 650 pound-feet of torque. Ford's current Powerstroke has been plagued with problems so the arrival of the new 6.4 can't come soon enough.

nascar_fan28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont like it... btw is that same metal? hood cab everything but tail gate metal wise looks same? mirrors look like gm mirrors now.. fog lights are way to far apart, interior looks like ford tried to hard...and when that guy said that this 6.4 couldnt come soon enough.. isnt it same block just bored.. prob not gonna run cat injectors.. those would cost too much... prob gonna find similar probs with this new engine, i know ill wait 5 or 6 years before buying into that.. prob just buy older ford and through cummins in it.

Last edited:

Strokin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I for one think it is a nice change of pace even though the 05/06's are sweet with the big grilles,I think this truck will be just as popular give it some time and see one in person...my dad has an 05 and the thing is down right sweet lookin...ford has been able to be king of the truck for many years and give it some time...when they hit the showroom floors I think you will be re-thinking your opinions...I know I will buy one in about 2 years...

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Maybe the red button is the panic button. Whats with the cheezy flat plastic dash? Or round vents. WTF? Its like an F150 with a thyroid problem. Is "Super Duty" really etched into the grill and tailgate? And dashboard? Why? I like chrome. Stainless. Real metal. This thing looks "Ricey"if I may be so bold. Whats with the fake fender vents? I've always liked the looks of the GMC dually...but the F350 was no.1. Now, I'm not so sure.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
F350DRW1 said:
I've always liked the looks of the GMC dually
I'm with you on that. The only one that looks good besides the FORD is the GMC. Chevy's looking a little better with the 2006 front end. Dodge, yuk. Remember how as kids we just to take our fingers and raise our eyebrows to look goofy? That's the new Dodge, imho.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58