Help Needed Looking for Intake Snorkel For 6.0L

roger2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was out and about today when I saw a lifted Excursion that had a intake snorkel coming out of the front fender. When he got on it, it made the sweetest sound. I'm looking for any website to locate a snorkel. I can't say that I'm in complete danger of flooding my intake, but with global warming, better safe than sorry;tu;tu

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a truck where I am driving around with a homemade one made out of PVC pipe. It was a early late 80's early 90's Bronco. I wouldn't recommend it though because the first thing I thought of when I saw it was Jeff Foxworthy and "you might be a redneck if..."
I actually took a picture of it with my camera phone because it was so bad, I would post it but I already deleted it. I see it around quite a bit so I will get another pic if I do, Kind of a what not to do pic :D

roger2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I was to do that I'd be no better than a cummins or duramax owner. Bama hooked me up with a website , waiting to hear back from them because they don't have a purchasing site that I can order off.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Both companies snorkels are for the 7.3, but I believe you could make it work for the 6.0.

If you do it, you gotta post up some pics.

snicklas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Doesn't CHP have a snorkle on his Ex? I know he has alot of custom stuff on it.... I thought I remember seeing a snorkle.......

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Would it look stupid for an Alabama F350 to have one of those? :sly

I have always liked the way the Aussie 18 wheelers looked with those high air intakes on the breathers. They look cool.

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would it look stupid for an Alabama F350 to have one of those? :sly

I have always liked the way the Aussie 18 wheelers looked with those high air intakes on the breathers. They look cool.

How about an Alabama land train? It might start a new trend...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim