Lucas Oil Products???

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used the lucas oil stabilizer/additive, feul treatment and transmission additive in my 02 7.3L (when I had trans problems)
I have used the oil stabilizer in just about every vechile I own and I find that it helps. The transmission additive helped me get another 3 months out of already slipping transmission. I have also used some of their gear oils. I think that there products are great! No complaints here.

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting.....This might change my mind a little bit on the lucas oil additive. If this is true after running your engine with additive and then changing the oil right away would it not come out frothy or foamy? I have never seen any of these symptoms. Not in gear oil either. I don't know :dunno

Last edited:

atk

Reaction score
very interresting, too say the least....who do you beleive????don`t know what i am going to do now, more research i guess....thanxs for the feedback....:eek: ....:dunno

jopes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what gets me is if he was serious in testing the lucas he would have the same oil in both sides with the specific ratio of lucas in there.

I run straight Rotella in our PSD, no additives needed for it in my mind.

Whata250

Whata250
Reaction score
I don't use an oil additive in my truck....Just Rotella T....although I do use Lucas as a fuel additive. You can feel the difference.

On the other hand, here at work we have well over 5,000 owner operators running for us. They have all sorts of combinationssuch as Cats, Cummins, Detroit ...you name it. The popular oil additive among contracotrs is Lucas by far.:sweet

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
The test is from "Bob The Oil guy". You will notice that it is essentially a Schaeffers oil ad by the appearance of those products in most of the photos. It has always looked to me like Mr. Wizard [Bob] could use some more modern equipment for his extensive testing at the Schaeffers institute. :roflmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14