Lucas Oil Products???

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I can speak for Lucas fuel treatment as I blend it 50/50 with PSDK(Power Service Diesel Clean) for added lubricity in every tank especially with the 15PPM fuel now in place :sweet

It really shined additive alone in the old 90 5.0L Mustang gaining almost 3 MPG.

atk

Reaction score
i have used the fuel treatment and did make some difference....what store or auto parts outlet can you get PSDK? going to go on Lucas site and see what they have to say....thanxs....-popcorn

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
i have used the fuel treatment and did make some difference....what store or auto parts outlet can you get PSDK? going to go on Lucas site and see what they have to say....thanxs....-popcorn

most service stations that have diesel/over the road pumps, wal-mart i think.

not sure about places like O'reilly's, auto zone, napa stores, advance auto parts, etc.

i would think that they do though.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Flying J and Love's truckstops carry Power Service Diesel Kleen as well as Tractor Supply Co. and WalMart:sweet

I pick up Lucas Oil Products from a local truck parts store here in Plano but have seen Lucas on store shelves in Autozone stores also.

atk

Reaction score
no problem getting lucas products. diesel treatment i am using now smells and looks like varsol...:dunno ...might try and blend it with the lucas fuel treatment for a couple of tank fulls....see what happens...-popcorn -popcorn ...thanxs for the feedback...

cm1995

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have use Lucas fuel additive in my trucks (2 - 7.3's and 3- 6.0's) as well as off road cat engines. You can feel the difference as well as increasing fuel economy - however slightly. I would recomend it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14