making progress

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin Sweet. That is some good lookin work you did. You are going to have a new truck by the time everything is said and done.

Earnies2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well yesterday I only got 3/4 of my truck empty It's amazing that you can stuff 50 lbs of sh** in a 5 lb bucket :eek: Good news I found everything i ever lost now i have 2 of them..........:lmao

Earnies2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the body's off...... The frame was a mess...fixed the rust spots on the rockers,doors front fender,and roof....removed all signs and cleaned ott the glue....acid washed and steamed the undercarrage...removed all rust and scale and treated with rust converter......But the most difficualt job was removing the mirrors and brackets thats right thoes T30 mirror bracket bolts GRRRR I ended up cutting them off drilling out the holes and installing riv-nuts..Oh ya two questions 1,is the F350 emblem have nuts on the back or just tapes on and does any body know if the powerstroke emblems are availbe and how much thay are....hopefully tomorrow i wil paint the rockers and finish the prep on the body.........here are some pix....DSCN0028[1] pictures from trucks photos on webshots.........:sweet

Earnies2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost Done

It's almost done ...body is on stacks are in Running boards on led lights on the only thing left is the hitches,spray in liner,and stripes and lettering.....I cant make up my mind on the striping before it was boxed with Immitation gold paint the sign shop says that is the way all the old school contractors did thier trucks he susjests i do somthing differant the truck is red with a metalic silver visor....stacks over sander extension pictures from trucks photos on webshots this is a pix of the box striping I probbally stripe with silver metalic looking for susjestions ????;tu

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Looks like a very nice job :sweet

I do have one question. In your signature it says "2004 style headlights". How do you put 2004 headlights on a OBS truck?

Earnies2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hERE IS A PIX OF MY HEADLIGHTS AND MY NEW INTENSIFIERS FROM FISHER FOR MY PLOW THE HEADLIGHTS WERE PURCHASED ON EBAY.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58