Help Needed Medical Question

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
I know some of you guys have medical experience and this question is for you. My dad drives for a local cab company and earlier today a m******* cut him off then continued to try and pass him. Well at the next intersection he got out and yelled at the driver, she asked him if he was having a stroke? Now his lower jaw is positioned to the right side and he can't straighten it out. He's not in the best bill of health and never go's to the doctor! Any thoughts?

NJKen

Is a proud new daddy
Reaction score
Emergency room NOW! If it is a stroke every second counts! It is possible he got so pissed off he disslocated his jaw? Still, ER NOW!
Good Luck
Ken

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
Thank you guys.

Thanks alot I'm taking him over right now to get checked. I really appreciate the advice, I know trucks but not people.

NJKen

Is a proud new daddy
Reaction score
Thats the rite thing to do. Take him if ya gotta drag him! Let us know how it works out.
My Best Wishes
Ken

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
Thanks a million guys!

He got all the tests and so on, ended up being bells palsy. Doctor said it can last a few days or a few weeks so they gave him steriods and other meds. Just glad it wasn't a stroke :hail. Again I want to thank all of you for being around and giving your advice :clap:. Don't know what I would do without the big guy. Probably :sauced

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that real good.. thats All it was. Hope he gets back to normal soon.

Joe

the cable guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He got all the tests and so on, ended up being bells palsy. Doctor said it can last a few days or a few weeks so they gave him steriods and other meds. Just glad it wasn't a stroke :hail. Again I want to thank all of you for being around and giving your advice :clap:. Don't know what I would do without the big guy. Probably :sauced

take him to a physical therapist, they can give him exercises to help the muscles return to his face so he looks normal again. medication and time alone may leave him with residual facial deficits.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58