Meguires Scratch-x

bocephus87

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
thanks all. I picked up a small pack of 2 terry cloths when i picked up the compound today. Mad rush before the storm. I tried a few hairline scratches and it pulled the white color out of it quickly. With enough rubbing i think i could get it just about gone, but was in a hurry to get wax back on the paint before the moisture set in from the incoming storm. it was already cloudy by noon here. i understand it might not be the best, but i'm honestly not too familiar with any of the products and was worried i might find something with too much cutting. I tried a little on my finger in the store to check it out, and i thought it felt safe for my coat, so here it is now :D any recommendations on future purchases?

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
thanks all. I picked up a small pack of 2 terry cloths when i picked up the compound today. Mad rush before the storm. I tried a few hairline scratches and it pulled the white color out of it quickly. With enough rubbing i think i could get it just about gone, but was in a hurry to get wax back on the paint before the moisture set in from the incoming storm. it was already cloudy by noon here. i understand it might not be the best, but i'm honestly not too familiar with any of the products and was worried i might find something with too much cutting. I tried a little on my finger in the store to check it out, and i thought it felt safe for my coat, so here it is now :D any recommendations on future purchases?

It all depends on how far you want to take it if my wife really knew how much I had invested in product, MF towels, and pads she would probably kill me. I would say I have $750 coservitivly in detailing supplies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58