Minnesota REPRESENT!?!?

04bigdaddydeace

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey, guys I have a 6.0 with lots of issues. about a year now. I brought it in for a fuel filter about 6 mnths ago now. And when i was driving it home it started to lose power for about a Quarter of block, then it regained. Got it home checked out nothing seemed to be wrong so continued to drive a month or two down the road it started blowing smoke bad and running through coolant. To make a very long story short It has been in the shop 3 times now first they thought it was the egr sensor had went bad which caused the egine to heat up and the manifolds to warp. So I had them replace manifold gaskets manifolds, the sensor glow plugs and some other nuts and bolts. Take it off the lot next day doesn't turn over take back in they think its the batt. get it fixed. they get it running take it home next day brakes down. Bring it in at first thing the mechanic tells me is he can't figure it out have I chipped it or anything, reply no. So they tell me it needs a oil pump. So I get it fixed. Like I said before to make a long story short still not working. I recently found out it needs a starter and they want to charge me 550 for that. I think I am going to try to do that myself. Sorry to make this so long. My profile is I am a single dad of 2 girls and this is are only trnsportation so you can see how this is frusrating. Also the National gaurd takes alot of my time to. I do appriciate coments but sorry if i dont get back to them right away have alot on my plate.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
biddaddy-

1. where did you buy it? new/used?
2. shouldn't they cover it under 'some' type of warranty?
3. who is currently doing the work on it now?
4. sound like you need a new dealer....
5. on being the only transportation i relate.

sounds like they are guessing at the issues....don't they take it for a test drive upon completing 'something'? if they did they would find the other issues you have found.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64