Minnesota REPRESENT!?!?

MidwestOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I work in the evenings m-th so antime then before 3 and anytime friday.. sat-suns are ??

MidwestOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey red if you ever need a leveing kit i have a 3" icon/dr i had used very shorty , just put one in a budies 04 and hes has about 1.25 of rake with the stock rear 4" block,

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
3" would give me the west coast lean............................

putting the jack under mine and cranking - 2" exactly put me level....

for s&g's - $$$

MidwestOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your that sacked out in the rear..humm.. like i said the one i just did the same lift in on friday had 4 inches of rake (measure from ground to the body line on door below the mirror and again next to the taillight. you should have 3-4" of rake on the 1 ton.

the hangers were 450. make a offer 300? i have some new shocks for the front i can throw in cheap

sawed off

Party like a rockstar
Reaction score
I'd love to meet some of you guys, but my summer is booked with racing Im also from East Grand Forks

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
your that sacked out in the rear..humm.. like i said the one i just did the same lift in on friday had 4 inches of rake (measure from ground to the body line on door below the mirror and again next to the taillight. you should have 3-4" of rake on the 1 ton.

the hangers were 450. make a offer 300? i have some new shocks for the front i can throw in cheap

'sacked out' - can't say as i have heard that one before.......:lmao

i measured from the top of the arc on the fender above the wheel and a 2" lift on the front puts me LEVEL.....so i was thinking using 2.5" hangers to get me to be level.....accounting for weight and sag/flex on the front to drop me back down to the 2" mark:dunno

as for a get-together: we all should prolly plan that instead of using this as 'height measurement' post.....:lmao:lmao:lmao

MidwestOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it best to go from the body line in front of the door. some use wheel well but it isnt as good of method.

generally the crew cabs f350s have 3-4" of rake withthe 4" stock block.. and the f250s are 2-3. witht he 2" stock block.

I do have 2" addaleafs i told a guy he coukd have for 25 bucks.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58