Mirrors

01Extreme69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I have the 99 350 SD. Its got them little mirrors on it, and I was at the local salvage yard today getting a new cup holder. The guy said he would trade me my stock mirrors, stock radio (cd/tape) and 100 bucks for the new style mirrors. Good deal?? I think it is. But here is my question: will they bolt right up to my truck and if they have the turn signals in them will they work still? I am going tomorrow morning so the sooner the better. Thanks all.

:dunno

caissiel

Laurent
Reaction score
bolt up is the same, you might want to also get the connectors so you may patch in the wiring, I think the wiring changed in 05 and in 08

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
The turn signals should work just fine, once you wire them up, you'll just have to tap into the wiring for them, as your 99 didn't have turn signals
in the mirror from the factory. Should be relatively easy though:sweet
definantly get as much of the wire harness/pigtails that you can, so you
can easily wire them up, and remove them in the future if necessary.

01Extreme69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all. I got them today, and surprisingly enough, the connectors matched up along with the bolts. So it was a pretty easy swap. I thought I was going to be forever doing some wiring. But the new ones dont have the turn signals. It would have been nice but thats all that he had at the time. Atleast I can see better, and when I pull my trailer.

Thanks again everyone.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58