MOD Day at my place 8-18

fgtex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to come over, hang out, and help out. Same place as last time?

What do I need to shim the FPR?

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, same place as last time. As far as shimming the FPR, Bill (CHPMustang) would have the full details on that. I know we need a gauge for the fuel pressure, an adapter and shims.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
As Bart mentioned I'll go ahead and shim the FPR on your truck for ya,just arrive earlier the better so we can get the engine cooled down some as the hot diesel fuel will melt right thru my hands :eek:

I have the pressure gauge and shims to do the job:sweet

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post some pics. Wish I could have been there. Really would like to shim the FPR on my truck. Hope to have townhome sold this month so that I can finish buying my last 3 gauges. Sure that ya'll had a good time. Lucky

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Counting yours I have 3 FPR shims to do yet,we'll have to plan on another mod day soon:sweet I did happen to get Police Stroker's dually tuned up with the FPR,I look towards his feedback soon:cool:

Hope RoosterDiesel had a safe trip back to Amarillo!

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I had a great time glad to see some new faces. Just had to leave a little early to go take care of some errands.

Bill the truck is so much smoother when stopped, runnin down the road and runnin wide open:D Helped out alot and Thank You so much Bill for teaching me how to do it.:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58