MOD Day at my place 8-18

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So glad you guys had a good time, wish I could of been there just to say hello to everyone. Hope Bill has a few pictures he can post up here later today.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
I made it back just fine about midnight.:sweet New injectors run great and super smooth with Tony's tuning.:D

Had to get up early this morning and spend the day under a no-till grain drill re-spacing chisels so that we can drag through the knee high wheat stubble we have and not ball up with trash.:rant

Bill can you email me the pics of my trashed injector o-rings?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Excellent pics Tbar! My shots we're crap:rant Another pic of Wildman sittin there grinnin while everyone else is gettin dirty:D

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Well I had a great time glad to see some new faces. Just had to leave a little early to go take care of some errands.

Bill the truck is so much smoother when stopped, runnin down the road and runnin wide open:D Helped out alot and Thank You so much Bill for teaching me how to do it.:sweet
Trucks runnin good sweet!:thumbs

Reaction score
Boy how'd i miss all that. Guess i was sleeping at the wheel didnt know yall was gettin together or i'd ran up to watch people work. :roflmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track