Motorcraft oil filters?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Max Power said:
The charge that kind of money because they can. So many people think that they are getting better parts/service from their dealership that they will pay the price. They are also worried about voiding their warranty by going elsewhere.

Ford dealerships charge those prices because they can.

I am so glad I do my own service work.

You said it all, right there.

As long as I'm able to roll under my truck ? I'll be doing my own oil changes, thank you very much.

One time in Florida, I drove 50 miles to a military base to use the Auto Hobby shop...... to change my oil. Just don't trust the Dealers ( or anyone else ) and won't pay what they want. I'd have to crawl under'n check the plug, pull the dip stick..... So what the HEY.

;) :)

Dale_Lakin

Powerstroke Wannabe Owner
Reaction score
Click here and while supplies last we are including a free Power Stroke Hat for any orders from SDD members that place a $100 or more order. You have to tell me you saw this to get the hat please.

Last edited:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Dale_Lakin said:
You have to tell me you saw this to get the hat please.
I saw it can I have a hat :sweet . Are you the one that was going to get some aic mounts for the 94-97 trucks??

Dale_Lakin

Powerstroke Wannabe Owner
Reaction score
Crumm said:
I saw it can I have a hat :sweet . Are you the one that was going to get some aic mounts for the 94-97 trucks??
Yes we are getting them made I didn't like the fit of the first run so I am having them remade. Should be by the end of May that we have them available.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Good deal. I started a thread in the 94-97 forum a few days ago looking for one. Maybe you could post there or pm me when they are ready since we are way off topic here. Thanks....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg