MY DEALER HAS AN 08 KING RANCH!!

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i went the other day to my local ford dealer and sure enuff, there sits an 08 maroon king ranch dually 4x4 off road!! my god they are so mch sweeter in person!! and theyve had it for about 3 weeks now! i was in such aww...and i even had a chance to hear but was so concsumed by the looks, that i watched the sealershipowner get in it start it up and drive off...:hail i of course was in my noisy gay dodge so i couldnt hear the new truck even with my windows down....i cant wait til i can get rid of this and get one of the 6.4 powerstrokes!! well just wanted to share my experience with ya! thanks!
Ryan:ford

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no pics, i need to try and get some. it didnt have a sticker, just on the back glass it said MY2008 FFV then a bunch of numbers. i think the factory is sending the recognized dealers a demo to show potential customers cuz their lettin people sit in it and drive it, im goin to try and drive it tomorow. i live in texas close to ft. worth. no it doesnt give the mileage, but im hearing a 20% increase over the 6.0. i have many friends in my local dealership because i worked there for two years. they are giving me some insight on the new engine. it is amazing the stuff you learn about these trucks. i remember the day the first 6.0 showed up. i was way too excited! and that truck got towed in on its first test drive! ha! but i still love em!

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:sweet :sweet :sweet
Can't wait for them to be on sale. Going to have to figure out how to break it to the misses, That it is time to buy a new truck. How big is the back seat? :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao Can't wait to see pics of this TRUCK. :eek:

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:sweet :sweet :sweet
Can't wait for them to be on sale. Going to have to figure out how to break it to the misses, That it is time to buy a new truck. How big is the back seat? :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao Can't wait to see pics of this TRUCK. :eek:

ya know its basicly the same interior just diff dash. (which is awesome in person) and the seats look way comfier. i believe its the same size cab. i know i want a new one so bad, but i was an idiot and bought this stupid dodge back in oct of 05. so im pretty well stuck in it for a while...unless i can figure a way to total it...hmmm :cool: :sweet :sly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58