MY DEALER HAS AN 08 KING RANCH!!

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i went the other day to my local ford dealer and sure enuff, there sits an 08 maroon king ranch dually 4x4 off road!! Ryan:ford

Ryan, I'll have to check with my dealer (Bob Tomes "pronounced as Thomas" Ford in McKinney) to see if they have one. Also, you all can go to www.forddirect.com and search your local dealer's inventory. You pick out your vehicle then click on the button to "View Sticker" (it's a popup, so you'll need to disable your popup blocker to view) and go from there. That's the way my youngest son got his 06 F150 Super Crew. He found the truck, called the salesman at BTF, and gave him the VIN. Salesman checked and found that the truck was enroute to the dealer. He told my son when it was supposed to be delivered so my son sat on the dealer lot and watched it being unloaded off the transport. I also helped a friend at work find a 2005 Mustang using the same site.

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stephen, Ryan's location is listed as Weatherford, which is approximately 30-40 miles west of Fort Worth on I-20. The dealer that he mentioned is probably Southwest Ford in Weatherford.

yes sorry i guess i could of just said weatherford! ha! and were just 20 miles west of there. the dealer is south west ford. i guess some have heard of it. were in a nice small town thats growin faster than the road ways! but we have a bunch of sweet fords drivin down main street!

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan, I'll have to check with my dealer (Bob Tomes "pronounced as Thomas" Ford in McKinney) to see if they have one. Also, you all can go to www.forddirect.com and search your local dealer's inventory. You pick out your vehicle then click on the button to "View Sticker" (it's a popup, so you'll need to disable your popup blocker to view) and go from there. That's the way my youngest son got his 06 F150 Super Crew. He found the truck, called the salesman at BTF, and gave him the VIN. Salesman checked and found that the truck was enroute to the dealer. He told my son when it was supposed to be delivered so my son sat on the dealer lot and watched it being unloaded off the transport. I also helped a friend at work find a 2005 Mustang using the same site.

i dont really know if this truck is going to be for sale tho...it seems like its one of those demos that either will be returned after 5 or 10,000 miles or will be sold with a nice discount as a demo....so i really dont know i need to take some time and ask some questions...hopefully i can find the time to go up there today and get some questions answered and then ill bring em back here to let all of u know! if theres any questions yal would like me to ask let me know and ill try!

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
I'm heading over to the dealer tomarrow to pick up some parts for my tuck so I will check and see if there are some there. Plus the North American International Auto Show is coming up so I will drive down to Cobo and check it out there.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont really know if this truck is going to be for sale tho...it seems like its one of those demos that either will be returned after 5 or 10,000 miles or will be sold with a nice discount as a demo....so i really dont know i need to take some time and ask some questions...hopefully i can find the time to go up there today and get some questions answered and then ill bring em back here to let all of u know! if theres any questions yal would like me to ask let me know and ill try!

You'll need to get to be "best friends" with the person driving it. Then when they put it up for sale (if it's a demo), you can latch on to it. You should be able to get a better deal on your Dodge that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58