My first ever dyno run

psdan000

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
been running my DIY's for awhile now with no problems. Jim is a great guy to deal with and he wont steer you wrong. i ended up breaking a nozzle when doing mine and he overnighted one to me free of charge. as long as your injectors are in good working order to begin with i think you'll be alright...and you'll save a pretty penny too.

highfive

USMC HMH-465 88-94
Reaction score
Same kind you have when you change your own oil I guess.

IMO you either want to do it yourself or you don't, not telling anyone they should but some of us wouldn't have it any other way and I don't knock anyone for buying from any vendor especially if you get a warranty and good service but it is an option. I just like to be able to point the finger at myself on any job I think I am capable of, my .02. My turbo/tranny and tires may not be too happy but truck runs great and I get to take some pride in that. I got the pistons from Jim and some great instruction and used the upgraded Ford orings.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
im not saying its a bad idea.im more interested in warranties myself.ive had my BDP stage 2s for a year now.had a problem with a couple of them back in feb. bean is takeing great care of me even though the warranty is way way over 180 days.if yall wanna DIY by all means do it,more power to you.but make sure you consider these issues before jumping in and going for it.:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14