my nephew and sister need your help

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prayers flow for your loved ones from Texas....as time allows feel free
to keep us updated...were all pulling for 'em !

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
thanx alot guys.this means alot to me.i hope my nephew is OK.he is my little alien.i call him alien cuz in his ultrasound picture he looked like an alien.you guys are really like family too me. :thanks :sweet

been through this before, i know it can be tough. any word on your nephew???

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So sorry to hear about your family members. They are in our prayers here in Atlanta. Keep us posted.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well the older one was sent home with his mother yesterday.i havent seen him yet but my mother said his head is full of cuts with most of them in his hair.atleast his face isnt all cut up.he got a couple stitches.the brain bleed stopped.poor kid must have one hell of a headache :(

my sister ended up with a huge burn on her chest from the airbag and thats it.she shouldve had more injuries than that!those poor little boys didnt deserve thier injuries just because she is a moron.

i still have the car.my think that if i take her to see it and explain that those kids or herself could have been killed(in a not so nice way) that she may smarten up a little and pull her head out of her ass.usually my brothers and sister listen and do what i say.so who knows,maybe it will help.she hasnt seen the car yet,only pictures.the car looks much worse in person.it actually looks much worse now that it off my truck and sitting on the ground.

i thank you guys again.especially mudwhistle,chpmustang and 95-stroker for chattin with me the other night.it helped take my mind off of it and calm me down a little bit :thanks :thanks :thanks :thanks :thanks :thanks :sweet :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58