photos My "New" Ride...SRW to DRW!

Happy J

Concrete Contractor
Reaction score
wow.. very clean look :thumbs

where did you get your mirrors?

They are just factory '08 mirrors-got them from the Ford dealer. They bolt right on I just needed to do some wire splicing and add a switch for heat. They are very nice mirrors.;tu A little more glass than the older ones.

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
They are just factory '08 mirrors-got them from the Ford dealer. They bolt right on I just needed to do some wire splicing and add a switch for heat. They are very nice mirrors.;tu A little more glass than the older ones.

Do you mind me asking how much?? the cheapest I've see on the internet is about 6 to 700 a mirror for the ones with the turn signal and heat...

Happy J

Concrete Contractor
Reaction score
Do you mind me asking how much?? the cheapest I've see on the internet is about 6 to 700 a mirror for the ones with the turn signal and heat...

Wow! That's alot. I bought them back in May of 2007...list was $205 I payed $160 each with our discount. That's with heat and power but not power extend. I'm sure they have gone up since then.

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
Wow! That's alot. I bought them back in May of 2007...list was $205 I payed $160 each with our discount. That's with heat and power but not power extend. I'm sure they have gone up since then.

wow... and you got them from the dealer.. ok well I may stop by the dealership tomorrow and get them priced.. that sounds really good.. I would happily pay 200 for them... thanks for the info.. very sharp looking truck

Happy J

Concrete Contractor
Reaction score
wow... and you got them from the dealer.. ok well I may stop by the dealership tomorrow and get them priced.. that sounds really good.. I would happily pay 200 for them... thanks for the info.. very sharp looking truck

You might also want to check at a salvage yard or watch ebay. I sent you a PM with a link.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58