My Parallel Turbo 7.3L

95psdF250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well here you go guys. After working the past two weeks to try and get all the little bugs worked out we drove 2 hours tonight to hook this thing to the sled hoping I could actually see some kind results with a first full run.

As you can see in the video everything actually worked out this time and I did not any issues to end my run short.

I pulled exhibition only but they had me pull the same weight as the 8500lb diesel class which was all Dodges. The first place winner pulled 292ft and it was a hot crew cab dually that was hauled in on a trailer with weights hanging on the front end to weigh in at the 8500lb limit.

My weight bracket was not done yet so I weighed in at around 6400lb and I pulled 283ft.

We have been having issues with the fuel pressure dropping to 0psi so we made some changes on the setup last night. We also just got the Stealth HPOP put back in last night after doing a little tweaking there also. So there was still lots of air in the systems which you can tell in the video from all the cutting out but towards the end of the pull it was finally clearing out.

Anyways here is the video.

YouTube - Parallel Turbo 7.3L Sled Pulling

02stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great job. Seeing progress is always rewarding. There are always bugs when doing something like this. Keep up the good work.:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14