!!!My truck got stolen!!!!

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
Don't worry about the thieves....I'm a firm believer that people get what they deserve. You may not get the satisfaction of knowing they get, but they WILL get their's!!!!-mad

I have to agree. One way or another they will get what they deserve. Glad you are getting the truck back.
Craig

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have you got your hands on your truck yet? is it as bad as described? again, sorry it happened, dude, i feel your pain...scumbags...there is a warm place for 'em to go-mad

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to here that Cracker, that sucks that happened. Sorry SOB that do that. I hope that they find your truck with not to much wrong with it. Hopefully it is one of those stupid theifs that steals something and then continues to drive it like it's their own. I am thinking electric door handles =)

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Craackker, Sorry to hear about your truck getting stolen and glad to hear they found 'er. I hope they catch the thieve'n bastards. The same thing recently happened to a friend of mine they took his truck on a joyride and then left it deserted in a field. He made sure that the insurance company had an engine oil and transmission fluid analysis done and as it turned out they beat on it real good. The test detected lots of bearing matter in the oil. He did eventually get his truck back with fresh paint and a factory crate engine to go along with it.

I'm not wishing you bad luck or anything but it might be something worth looking into.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14