!!!My truck got stolen!!!!

CrAacKker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys, a cop called me today and said they found my truck.
I wont get to see it until tomorrow because of where it is stored.

They ripped out all my audio in my truck, I had close to 2 to 3 grand in audio.
Then they KEYED all my panels....so my whole truck will have be repainted??? I think I am going to get her painted a different color, I won't be able to look at her the same being the same color?

I just dont understand these people, feel very violated! if you want the system take it...but dont hurt my truck?? I am very scared to see her, the cop said i will be pretty upset when i see how bad they keyed her. How do these people sleep at night?

I am going to get a new alarm system, all my door locks will be disconnected and will be opened thru remote with a actuator, no slim jim, no screw driver... NOTHING!!! well unless they shatter my windows. Then I am going to get a kill switch and low jack. Then I am going to get my concealed handgun license!

I really dont know what to think right now, I am so NUMB. They said they found it late last night on the side of the road.
Thanks a lot for all you guys support, good to know there is still good people out there!

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
great they found her...but she is damaged goods now (ravaged by scum)
I did my locks when i swapped new handles. locks no workie at al now.
got to break teh winder to get in........ i looked at sarin gas canister for just such events, but as of yet its stil lillegal,:sly

thought about ODE da skunk juice but it takes alot to clean out :eek:

50k vlts would be nice but the person would probably sue -mad :cussing:

so a pit bull with aids might be the only safe bet.:thumbs

i geuss they got po,d at you after the stereo and figured they would screw you twice with keying the panels, real scum hope they get an infection and DIE painfully and slowly in an alley, being eaten alive by a flesh eating virus.:sweet :sweet

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
sorry to hear about the truck. :sorry :doh: glad u got it back thou. if it was me, i'd paint it a different color too.

powerboatr: are u feelin o.k.:wow

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Well guys, a cop called me today and said they found my truck.
I wont get to see it until tomorrow because of where it is stored.

They ripped out all my audio in my truck, I had close to 2 to 3 grand in audio.
Then they KEYED all my panels....so my whole truck will have be repainted??? I think I am going to get her painted a different color, I won't be able to look at her the same being the same color?

I just dont understand these people, feel very violated! if you want the system take it...but dont hurt my truck?? I am very scared to see her, the cop said i will be pretty upset when i see how bad they keyed her. How do these people sleep at night?

I am going to get a new alarm system, all my door locks will be disconnected and will be opened thru remote with a actuator, no slim jim, no screw driver... NOTHING!!! well unless they shatter my windows. Then I am going to get a kill switch and low jack. Then I am going to get my concealed handgun license!

I really dont know what to think right now, I am so NUMB. They said they found it late last night on the side of the road.
Thanks a lot for all you guys support, good to know there is still good people out there!

MAN, it made me sick just to hear you describe the damage them punks did to your truck cracker.

just be thankful that its just a truck and you & your family were not harmed in any way. :sweet

Reaction score
I'm really happy to hear that they found your truck. I hope your insurance company takes care of you.:sweet
My truck goes into the shop Monday to repair the damage they did to my door breaking into it. It's, also, getting a new stereo and jammers. Alarm with a "kill switch" should go in by the end of the month.

Don't worry about the thieves....I'm a firm believer that people get what they deserve. You may not get the satisfaction of knowing they get, but they WILL get their's!!!!-mad

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your truck but glad it's been located. Even though it's been keyed, hopefully it isn't too bad. Just stay positive. By the way, what color is it?

atk

Reaction score
yeah i feel for you...had it happen to me few years back...stole my bronco for 1 reason only...the sterio....:cussing: but glad you will getting your truck back. hope they catch the sons of B`s...you work hard for your money so you can have nice things in life and some Ahole takes it away...:cussing: ...sorry just venting a bit, still bothers me, because i know some of my so called friends back then knew who did it and wouldn`t tell me....:guns:

CrAacKker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i feel for you...had it happen to me few years back...stole my bronco for 1 reason only...the sterio....:cussing: but glad you will getting your truck back. hope they catch the sons of B`s...you work hard for your money so you can have nice things in life and some Ahole takes it away...:cussing: ...sorry just venting a bit, still bothers me, because i know some of my so called friends back then knew who did it and wouldn`t tell me....:guns:

Those are horrible friends, i dont know what i would have done if that happened to me, probably cut them off and never speak to them again.

Sorry to hear about your truck but glad it's been located. Even though it's been keyed, hopefully it isn't too bad. Just stay positive. By the way, what color is it?

The color is a champaign or pewter color(chevy terms sorry).
I am thinking about getting her repainted 'Dark Stone'...the 07 Harley Davidson color.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/trucks/superduty/features/colors/index.asp

Again Thank You Guys So much for the support, in a time like this your mind is going nutts and won't stop spining. Nice to know you got people on your side.:thumbs

Whata250

Whata250
Reaction score
Glad you got it back and very sorry to hear about the damage. At least you will have a truck you mechanically know all about, with a new paint job and interior? Trying to look at the bright side

I have a two way alarm and the siren is disabled. If the enter during the night my remote goes off but the truck doesn't make a sound. Hopefully I get to the end of the driveway about the time they do. Then one of you guys might be safe so they wont do it to the next guy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14