Name that dog

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I adopted an Australian Shepherd about two months ago. She is coming along with her training; school Sunday AM.

kenbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hrm..

"Torque"
"Turbo"
"Shift"

Remember, always test it out while yelling.. "No, [name], da%%it! Get away from that"

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
Well, so far things are going great. He slept through the night without a sound. My daughter is leaning toward Gunther but still a little undecided.

I like Eileen if he was a girl. That's hilarious. BTW, welcome Conifers4! If he was a Turbo, would he have a surge problem with only three legs? :D

Last edited:

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Cute puppy. Sad to see that he's missing a leg. I went to www.freetranslation.com and keyed in three legs and got "Drei Beine".

Don't ask me how to pronounce it unless it's "Dry Bain" or Dry Bean" or "Dry Bine".

Good luck with the little guy. He'll probably grow into a 90 pound beast that will be a very protective dog.

Dry Ben

Fine69

Reaction score
My dad gave my mom a German Shepard pup when they were dating. He too only had 3 legs, his name was Buddy.

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I left it to my 9 y.o. and she says Gunther. Ok with me although I suggested Gimpy. Noone other than I liked that one. Go figure. At 14 weeks already and very small we do not expect him to be very big but I hold out hope. He was the runt and really looks like he is only about 8 weeks or so.

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I can have a few of my own nicknames for him from some of these.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58