Need Original Super Duty 6.0 Air intake system

tttrax

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I replaced mine with the KN system right after I bought my truck. Some how my original got thrown away or misplaced. The turbo went out in my 2004 F250 Diesel Pick-up and Ford told me the only way they would even look at my truck is if it had the original parts on it. NO AFTERMARKET!!!

Does anyone have one I can buy or know where I can Get one??? Even Ford is having a hard time finding the right parts on the schematic.

Thanks,
Gary::sweet

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
i have this part left over from mine that i would be glad to send to you for FREE.

never mind the "you pay S&H" in the pic, i'll take care of it.

its the aux. air inlet hose.

OREGON BLACKOUT

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have the whole thing in a box, let me know if you want it. Thats a bummer that the dealership said no aftermarket. My truck is in for the old head gasket issue and i have an exhaust and intake, no problem.

Reaction score
i have the front piece that goes on the forward part of the air filter if ya need it let me know and i'll get it sent off

tttrax

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
That's GREAT!!!! How Much do you want for all? Can you call me so I can talk to you? 209-833-9482

Gary

tttrax

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
OREGON BLACKOUT!!! I hope you got my reply, Please contact me on the Air Intake system

Thanks,
Gary
(209) 833-9482

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg