Need some serious help!!

01Extreme69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did searchs through everything, and its pretty confusing. But I dont actually have a typical rig with the lift and gears and everything. But yeah, I am going through all that.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, first off, I just got my rig. Its a 99 350 quad cab, long bed, 10" lift with 38's. Its got a SCT custom tuned chip, 4" exhaust, intake, zoodad mod. So ok, as you may have noticed, I didnt put anything about gauges. As I have read up on for the past two weeks, those are probably the most important thing to ever get. I need some help on what to get and whats the best in everyones opinion. I have been looking at the SCT Livewire, but does that monitor EGT? Please can someone tell me what I need to know about my rig. Example, gauges, must have mods, known problems, the best maintnance. Anything will be helpful. My rig isnt busted up by any means. Its just new to me and in great shape, just want to keep it like that, and make it better. Also, if anyone has the same thing with 38's what gears did you get?
Thank you very much!!!:thanks

Welcome to SDD:thumbs

I'm 2WD, No lift. But as far as any engine Mods go, prolly the best way to go would be to look at everyone Signature and ask specific questions about each one. It's a never ending sickness. It's terminal with no cure.;) :roflmao

As far as gauges go ? EGT & Boost pressure are the MOST important but a >Real< Tranny temp is a must on an Auto Trans. JMO

Which Gauges ? It's a matter of personal choice. Like anything tho.. you git what you Pay for. I have a set (4) of Di-procol's in an "A" pillar mount that matches my interior color. Had'm for 6 years, they've work well with no probs.

:dunno

JOE

01Extreme69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I am going with the ITP DIY kit, with the trans, EGT, boost. I have decided the first things are going to be the guages, window tint, and my new navigation stereo. (Pioneer AVIC D3) Pretty sweet and looks awesome. But then I am not sure what I am going to do after that. Thanks everyone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14