NEED TO LOCATE GOOD DIESEL SHOP

Fireman

Resident Of Hicktown
Reaction score
i agree...need to get ohio mod party together. if anyone is interested pm me....bear in mind i'll probably be the least mechanically knowledgeable one there. but hey gotta learn somehow.seriously though let's git-r-done lol ( yea i'm retarded) :)

Dieselpwrdredneck

Addicted2Diesel
Reaction score
I'd probebly be game if i could get away
Does it matter if i have a first generation truck?

Neal

Last edited:

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dieselpwrdredneck said:
I'd probebly be game if i could get away
Does it matter if i have a first generation truck?

Neal
i say nope, dont bother me. i wanta get a close up look at one them olden's anyway. we need to find some one with enough room for about, oh , maybe lets say a few trucks. and close to every one. i think i'm out cuz were movin and i dont know where for sure yet. -mad where's everyone at?

Dieselpwrdredneck

Addicted2Diesel
Reaction score
Since I'm in college I still live with the parents, the old mans house has a big backyard and a small shop with our tools.
I'm from Stark County

Neal

smokyred

SDD Wannabe Mod #2
Reaction score
YAY!! OHIO MOD PARTY!!

HAHA, I'm in for a OHIO MOD party. Is everyone on the SDD memeber map? That would help with getting a location setup. I live with my parents on the weekends up near the lake in Lorain county, and in Lima about 1/2 hour(I think) north of Dayton during the week.

I have a lightly modded OBS, and I wouldn't mind helpin' out. Let's get all the Ohio guys to see this, we can't let them Texans have all the fun!!

Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58