New Member new 6.0 liter owner and suffering.

guyash01

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to everyone here,hope that i can get some help here and also help someone also. but i am new as a powerstroke owner so i may be of little help. with that being said i hope to get help here as it seems alot of other places on the net want money for any question i am not trying to get everything free but this truck is killing my wallet and i have to much invested now to give up.:coffee

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SSD.com, glad you found us, we have a few guys on here that
know the 7.3 and the 6.0 very well, so ask away. Someone should be able to
help you soon.
Doug

snicklas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to to the forum!!!

What issues are you having?

Also, go to the top of the page, and put the details of your truck in you sig. It will be easier to help if we know what we are working with.....

Deerjager

Meister Gewehr
Reaction score
Welcome to the SDD forum. You will certainly learn a lot from the members on here. I sure have in the short time I have been here.:)

guyash01

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
it seems impossiable to prime my 6.0 liter

i have done about everything i know and nothing seems to work,thought drain plug on lower filter was bad and it was replaced plug and part of the housing the plug srwes into. primed with switch key and it seems its making air. not much longer and it time for a match in the fuel tank.is there something i am missing its about to drive me crazy or break me at the dealership next week.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!! As Scott mentioned earlier, be sure to list your truck information. Mine was a 7.3 but some years of the 6.0 had more problems than others.

roger2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guyash01, have you tried checking the lines going out of the fuel filter? One time I found a piece of soot build up blocking the line. Always check the filter housing closely. Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl