New addition to the collection

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked this up today. I have been wanting to add a 1911 pistol to the arsenal for awhile. I have been tossing around this Kimber and and the Springfield Armory 1911 and adding the crimson trace grips.
The pistol I bought is the Kimber Custom Crimson Carry II. I am sure most of you know but it comes with the Crimson Trace grips from the Factory.
It is a TIGHT pistol. Very close tolerances. I will report back when I shoot it :sly

kimber-ct.gif

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
it's one of the biggest POS pistols ever..
you wasted your money..

I think you need to send it to me so you don't hurt yourself with it... :lmao

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about if i just end all the bickering and send each of you a brand new one? put in your requests now if you want a 3, 4 or 5 inch barrel:lmao:lmao

On another note anyone have any experience with DPMS for rifle makers?
I am thinking about buying a DPMS Panther Bull 20.
I want an M-4 style assault rifle but better accuracy. Since I am retiring soon I don't think I will be kicking doors anymore, so I really don't need a true assault rifle. I just like the M-4 operating system (familiarity) combined with the long range accuracy of this rifle.

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KKD- why don't you build up your own? it can be much cheaper and fun. do you know about the ar15.com site and the tutorials?

I have thought about doing that DP, I haven't really looked into to much yet but if you have already built one I would appreciate a couple links to some sights that you have used as well as links to the tutorials. Lord knows I have taken apart and put one back together enough times to know how to build one, just not sure of the components I would want to use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58