New Exterior Lighting MODS Complete

Flopster843

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bama, You should get some of those blue silverstar turn signal bulbs. It would look good to get ride of the amber "dot" you have right now and give you more of the effect you've already got going.

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bama, You should get some of those blue silverstar turn signal bulbs. It would look good to get ride of the amber "dot" you have right now and give you more of the effect you've already got going.

They're also not DOT-legal and in 'Bama's line of work, I would think that staying on the good side of the highway 5-0 is a good idea.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Bama,

stylintrucks.com has Chrome Signal bulbs that illuminate amber. Item number RN30206.

Might wana check'm out :dunno

Joe

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess there is no way that I will ever live down the title of SDD's Chrome-A-Holic? Right? :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

NO WAY BAMA.. Once a Chrome-A-Holic ? Allwayz a Chrome-A-Holic the only thing you can do is attend the weekly C.H.A meetings;) :)

But Yes, they Are P-lite/T-sigs. I've Clear lighted my 2K and am guna order a pair too.

Joe

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
not too bad, you just gotta take your time and be patient.

if ya need some help, let me know.

Yeah i had a heck of a time with my turn singnal lenses....the passager side wasn't bad but i had to make some modifications to the drivers side to get a clean look....but like you said take your time and be patient it'll be fine:thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58