New Exterior Lighting MODS Complete

kenholl

Its my side of the garage
Reaction score
Bama, do you have any pics of your LED tailights LIT? I couldn't find any. Even just a daytime brakelight shot. I am very interested in getting some for my 2k4, and want to see what they look like. I suspect they look very clean. Safe to say they were a significant improvement over stock in your opinion?

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Bama, do you have any pics of your LED tailights LIT? I couldn't find any. Even just a daytime brakelight shot. I am very interested in getting some for my 2k4, and want to see what they look like. I suspect they look very clean. Safe to say they were a significant improvement over stock in your opinion?

YES, they are quicker to respond over the OEM taillights and they are very bright. I do have one picture of them LIT at night in my gallery. Here it is below.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
let me add...it DEPENDS...on the LED...and not ALL LED's
are created equally....some are brighter than others and some
give a WIDER (usually a desired function) beam dispersement.

if youre not happy w/ the 1st one or 2 you try, dont give up...
typically the once you see in autozone,pepboys & walmart (etc)
are NOT the best quality products (in terms of brightness or
coverage).

in LED's you typically get what you pay for.

I agree BP. But after "all of the above", Ive settled with Super Bright, for my source for LEDs. They Are, in fact Super Bright. On acouple applications I took some fine sand-paper and buffed the tips/lenses some, to tone them down a touch. I wanted LED light.. but not a Beam of light.

They're a good source for LED lighting but not specific.. Make'n Model stuff.

:dunno

Joe

irish4x4

Mayor of Margaritaville
Reaction score
Geez, Stephen. It sure would be nice if you could take a little pride in your ride. I mean it could be an outstanding rig if you would just take a little time and elbow grease and clean 'er up.:nudge Congrats. Your truck looks awesome. Have a great Christmas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58