New Job for Me??

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet.... It's such a boost to the body and mind when your out of work that long. I remember when you got laid off. It just does not seam like 2 1/2 years ago when it happened.
;tu;tu

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on officially being offered the job. I'm sure you'll enjoy the job and will make an excellent A&P mechanic.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I remember when you got laid off. It just does not seam like 2 1/2 years ago when it happened.
;tu;tu

I'm still livid over the way the way they treat people and the manner they let me go. But now I'm glad it happened. My future is looking so much brighter now. My part time check will be about the same as my full time check at the RV place. When I go full time after I get my FAA mechanics certificate, I'll be pulling in close to twice that of the camper place.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Any update Tail Gunner? How do you like your new job?

Dave :)

This past week was my first week.

I leave the house for school M-F about 7:30. Classes go until 3:30 when I beat feet for work.
This week I was in orientation & training everyday except Wed, not getting home until 10:30 pm.
And again today from 8:00 to 1:00.
:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy

Until school finishes the end of this month, I'll be "burning the candle at both ends."

This week our training was strictly HR stuff (pay, benefits, policies, ordering uniforms, security badges, etc.) and maintenance manuals and fall prevention.

Next week we'll be training more over in the hangars.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I am glad to hear that you have started this job. Hang in there, as I know you will. More coffee!

Dave :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14