photos New LED lighting on the camper.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
It's their product I'm drag'n 'round...
Joe
and it is there name on the side that is falling off. They should offer replacements for free. Several years ago I contacted Western Snowplows about getting some replacement stickers for a plow I was re-painting and they sent me a whole box full. Free advertizment driving down the road in there eyes.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and it is there name on the side that is falling off. They should offer replacements for free. Several years ago I contacted Western Snowplows about getting some replacement stickers for a plow I was re-painting and they sent me a whole box full. Free advertizment driving down the road in there eyes.

I hear ya Crumm.. I hear ya.

I've had issues (frame welds, to mention one) with them.. that luckily I was able personally repair, but "they" just gave me Scripted answers, that in No Way.. admitted any culpability.

Call the specific component manufacturer... is the ONLY help.

On these Graphics ? I was told: Yer Fifth Wheel is 8 years old..... I know our Name is all over it but... Nothing lasts for ever..... here's a number you can call .... Bla Bla Bla.

Not Bashing, just Sad commentary on the Customer Service.

Enough said, I guess.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe, your trailer has a Lippert frame and they have had problems with welds for some time now, so check them out good. Spring hingers and hitch plates, seam to have a few weak welds.
Doug

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe, your trailer has a Lippert frame and they have had problems with welds for some time now, so check them out good. Spring hingers and hitch plates, seam to have a few weak welds.
Doug

Been there, Dun that WD.

The 2X 1/8" base plates on the (Lippert) Gooseneck, where the Coach (Keystone) mounts... had 16 spot welds, of which 12.. didn't have any penetration.

The Coach began to sag, on the frame. I caught it early. I cut the 1/8" soft steel off, replaced it with 6X 5/16 thick tempered iron straps, ran a continuous bead weld, with 4, "Rosettes" on the overlaps, on each side. That Fixed That.

Hangers, rewelded. Springs and Hinges... changed to DEXTER, all 'round.

Hitch plate is now.. AirBorn, Air bag w/Shock absorber.

Sorry Crumm.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you found it in time, a few RV owners didn't, Crumm, like your new lights and that's one of the upgrades I want to do to our fifth wheel soon.
Doug

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the graphics problem on mine with them starting to fall off. But I have a graphics guy that can reproduce them off a photo. On the wax part I found so stuff here that works great. It's call Ocean Polymer by Ardex, It's a salt resistant sealant for fiber glass boats and it puts a realy nice shine on fiber glass camper.

Friis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure is nice looking. And what a cool camper. I just wish they where allowed in Denmark! Stupid rules bugs the h... out of me!:rant

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58