New lift pics

Big Stu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, I think the singles will look killer, there is a F-550 here with some really wide rears, not 22.5's, think they're 18's, but it looks good. Not nearly as high, maybe 8" of lift or so.

I'm likin' the way yours is goin.:sweet

Thanks, the new wheels are RBP's. They are 20". Their website is pretty cool for pics of some pretty nice fords.. Rolling Big Power

irish4x4

Mayor of Margaritaville
Reaction score
Can we expect a "Big Stu" yard sale of all the old parts? I may need your resevour shocks.:sly

Big Stu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can we expect a "Big Stu" yard sale of all the old parts? I may need your resevour shocks.:sly

Yeah, shocks are gone unfortunately, I have most of the pieces for the lift kit for sale, haven't been able to post any pics, waiting on the lift guy to finish removing the rear leaf springs, blocks and brackets.:)

BigBadMarine

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Laying in a wet southeast Texas rice field.
WHY would you do that to a perfectly GOOD Ford SD????? A truck that tall is LOOKING for a place to "roll over and play dead". I just hope it doesn't happen on the highway.
Just my 2 cents worth.

I was kind of thinking the same thing. To each his own though. You going through midlife crisis, Big Stu???:sly Heck...when I put my little 4" lift and 35's on my truck, my better half gave me shiat about it...She asked me if I was trying to be 16 again (I'm 45):roflmao Heck...my beat up 'ol Jarhead body wouldn't even be able to get up into that thing of yours. I need AMP Research drop down electric running boards just for my itty bitty lift...lol

Serious question here....how does one get up into a truck lifted as high as yours?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
There was a guy running around here, some years back, with a big lifted truck and he had rope ladders in each door to get up. I was wondering the same thing.

Dave

Sawboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHY would you do that to a perfectly GOOD Ford SD????? A truck that tall is LOOKING for a place to "roll over and play dead". I just hope it doesn't happen on the highway.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Cuz it's his truck and he can do what he wants with HIS truck. I hear the same thing from guys at the car shows. It's yours. Enjoy it brother!! :)

Oh and by the way, when I first read your description in your sig line and saw 43" of lift.....I thought, misprint.....

Now I know better! :hail :hail :hail :hail :hail

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58