New Member from CT

25thmustang

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm from right dead center of the state, off the Berlin Turnpike. Just got into the truck thing, always been a car guy!:D

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
WHOA!!!.......new guy has a v10! you blow a spark plug yet? any plans for supercharging or turbos? how about a diesel?

25thmustang

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
WHOA!!!.......new guy has a v10! you blow a spark plug yet? any plans for supercharging or turbos? how about a diesel?

Actually one plug went. I will have all the plugs taken care of to avoid it again, very soon.

I got this truck cheap, was looking into a diesel, but the prices were outrageous. The V10 has been working for now, and only towig 10K max I shouldn't have a problem. I will have a diesel at some point, but for the time being the gas motor works great! Dads got a diesel anyway if I need it :D.

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
Actually one plug went. I will have all the plugs taken care of to avoid it again, very soon.

I got this truck cheap, was looking into a diesel, but the prices were outrageous. The V10 has been working for now, and only towig 10K max I shouldn't have a problem. I will have a diesel at some point, but for the time being the gas motor works great! Dads got a diesel anyway if I need it :D.

A nice cummins will fix those spark plugs.:D

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Bigger tires will bring your RPM down but the extra rolling mass will eat more fuel. I have never seen a case where gearing up with bigger tires did anything but burn more fuel. Little bitty tires and tall gears are the only way to increase MPG with gear ratio.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58